2. Learn to play the banjo.
3. Send the new baby gifts on my counter to @JenerationPR and @JHarrison34.
4. Put pictures up on the walls of my new apartment (2 months still counts as new, right?).
5. Make a Special Needs Ryan Gossling post to link up with my friend Sunday.
6. Cut refined sugars out of my diet.
7. Write a book about my experiences.
8. See the HBO Temple Grandin movie (yeah, I know).
9. Finish up my degree in SLP, OT, PT, ABA, etc. By now I should totally have one.
10. Make tonight's dinner. Gotta go.