I am 34 years old and I have never:
1. Completed a year of school without at least a warning of expulsion (sorry mom)
2. Piloted an aircraft
3. Voted for a republican
4. Crossed a picket line
5. Shaved my head
6. Touched raw chicken
7. Been to Paris
8. Danced on stage at Radio City Music Hall with the Rockettes
9. Grown taller than 5'1"
10. Run a marathon
11. Learned to play the banjo
12. Lasted longer than 5 months on a refined sugar free diet
13. Learned to surf, despite growing up in California
14. Taken LSD (I swear, mom)
15. Eaten Indian or Ethiopian Food
16. Lived alone
17. Had a Bat Mitzvah
18. Really figured out "who" vs. "whom"
19. Ridden a mechanical bull
20. Jumped out of an airplane
21. Not cringed when someone mistakenly calls soda "pop"
22. Lived in a treehouse
I'll probably follow up with a list of 22 things I have done, unless it turns out to be too NSFW.