Thursday, December 30, 2010
I got style, baby!
That's right, I've got me some style. It's true, just ask Jennie B from Anybody Want a Peanut?! She gave me an award for being super stylish. Word.
This award, like the others, comes with the rule about listing a bunch of things about myself that you don't know but there's not much left (see 30 day project). So, instead, I'm gonna put my iPod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs that come up. Yes, I'm that cool.
1. Death Cab For Cutie: Your New Twin Sized Bed
2. Grateful Dead: Good Lovin'
3. Counting Crows: Rain King
4. Jay-Z: Already Home
5. Joe Purdy: Only Four Seasons
6. Patsy Cline: Fingerprints
7. Jimmy Cliff: Hello Sunshine
8. Kings of Convenience: I Don't Know What I Can Save You From
9. Kings of Leon: Use Somebody
10. Joni Mitchell: River
Now, I have the honor and duty of passing this along, so I'm gonna toss it over to Jen at Living Life With A Side of Autism. Take it away, Jen!!