There are rules for receiving these awards. I have to pass them on to seven other bloggers and I have to reveal seven things about myself. Well, since one of my many talents is breaking the rules, I'm only doing six of each. Yes, I could probably come up with seven of each, but rules schmules, ya know?!
So, here are the six bloggers I'd like to bestow both of these honors on:
Lady of the Arts
Leelee News: All about Katie
The Gentle Giant
The Quirk Factor
To Kid or Not to Kid
Ticky and Mimi
Listen, if you don't have time for this stuff, I get it. No worries. But at least know that I think you are ALL beautiful and versatile :)
Ok, for the 6 things about me...
1) Often times I think in lyrics - occasionally in Yo Gabba Gabba lyrics (I know, FML)
2) When I'm in Michigan I call Los Angeles home, but when I'm in Los Angeles, I call Michigan home. I'm lost.
3) I am super open and honest here, often fearless sometimes, and even though I love when people I know in my real life tell me they read this shizz (a girl needs a boost sometimes), I get really shy about it.
4) I switched schools every two years beginning at 7 years old. And by "switched schools" I mean "was expelled"
5) I married my high school boyfriend's best friend. That ex-boyfriend was a groomsman in my wedding.
6) I count some of the Autism/Special Needs moms I've met on the interwebs among my biggest inspirations and closest confidants.